September 22, 2021
Watch on demand for:
1. Unum. 2021 Employee Enrollment Survey of 1,462 U.S. workers. Unum Group. August 2021
2. Unum. 2021 Employer Benefits Education and Enrollment Survey of 404 U.S. employers. Unum Group. August 17-24, 2021
3. Unum. 2021 Employee Enrollment Survey of 1,462 U.S. workers. Unum Group. August 2021. Health insurance questions reference respondents who used health insurance for any medical treatment, other than preventative screenings, in the previous 5 years.
4. Unum. 2021 Employee Enrollment Survey of 1,462 U.S. workers. Unum Group. August 2021
5. Unum. 2021 Employer Benefits Education and Enrollment Survey of 404 U.S. employers. Unum Group. August 17-24, 2021
Co-founder, H3 HR Advisors
Steve Boese is the Program Chair and host of the HR Technology Conference, the leading global event for the HR Technology Industry, and a technology columnist for Human Resource Executive Magazine. Additionally, Steve Co-founded H3 HR Advisors Inc., and is a frequent author and speaker on Human Resources, HR Technology, and the workplace. He co-hosts the popular podcast the “HR Happy Hour Show,” which has been the most downloaded Human Resources podcast since its inception in 2009.
Chief People Officer, Anaplan
Marilyn Miller is the Chief People Officer (CPO) of Anaplan. Prior to Anaplan, Marilyn was the CPO at Alfresco Software. Marilyn also was the Chief Human Resources Officer at Quotient Technology and held senior leadership positions at URS/AECOM, BMC Software, and Cisco Systems. Marilyn holds a B.S. in political science and government from the University of Iowa and completed course work for her M.A. in labor and industrial relations from the University of Minnesota.
Assistant Vice President and Product Manager, Unum
Julie Schwetz has worked in various product leadership, change management, and operational effectiveness roles since joining Unum in 2018. She currently oversees digital transformation efforts related to enrollment and engagement of the insured, their employers, and brokers alike. Prior to joining Unum, Julie served 13 years in the U.S. Army as a logistician in numerous stateside assignments and deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. Her last military assignment was at West Point where she led core higher education functions, including marketing, human resources, and small business operations, and inspired future Army leaders as an academic instructor.
September 15, 2021
Unum employment law and compliance expert Ellen McCann discusses which employees are covered, how the mandate will be implemented, prospects for litigation and what it all means for employers.
July 21, 2021
Three national leave experts lead a discussion of best practices in managing intermittent leave, including how to reduce misuse of leave and develop strong processes for administering your program.