1. The Vision Council, Eyes Overexposed: The Digital Device Dilemma (2016).
2. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “Keep an Eye on Your Vision Health” (2016).
3. Center for Disease Control, “The Burden of Vision Loss” (2015).
4. American Cancer Society, “Can Eye Cancer Be Found Early?” (2016).
5. Material co-pays are deducted from allowances. New enhanced plans offer a separate contact lens fitting fee benefit with low co-pays.
The policy or its provisions may vary or be unavailable in some states. The policy has exclusions and limitations which may affect any benefits payable. For complete details of coverage and availability, please refer to the actual policy or your Unum representative for specific provisions and details of availability.
Vision plans are marketed by Unum, administered and underwritten by Starmount Life Insurance Company.