You spoke, we listened. Our new site is more intuitive and easier to use, so you can get all your benefits management tasks done in a snap. And we’re continually rolling out new features – to deliver the modern experience you expect from a leader in employee benefits.
Your MyUnum account will be ready soon. While this won’t change your Unum benefits, it will make life easier for the people who manage them. We’re excited to have you come on board!
Here’s a sneak peek:
Simpler employee management
Fast, intuitive ways to connect employees with their coverage
Introducing easier ways to add, remove and view employee information.
• View a unified list of employees and their coverage — so you can
manage benefits the way you manage everything else
• See clear progress of evidence of insurability requests — so you know
what you need to do next
• Add or terminate an employee once — instead of once for each policy
Better plan visibility
A clear window into all your Unum benefits
Insurance doesn’t have to be hard to understand or confusing to administer.
On the new MyUnum you’ll find:
• Easy-to-read descriptions of your coverage • Easy-to-access policy information for every employee group • Clearly displayed policy numbers, effective dates and anniversary dates • Policies and certificate booklets you can download directly from the site
Security made easy
Simple ways to keep your account safe
Security is paramount. But we’ve made it convenient, too.
On the new MyUnum you can:
• Quickly grant account access to other users in your organization
• Easily set security questions to prevent unauthorized access
• Change your password without calling Unum
Sounds great... but what about my bill?
While MyUnum will deliver you a suite of new and improved features the first time you sign on, some things will look familiar. Paying your company's bill or managing your employees' claims only get a slight facelift -- for now.
We'll be rolling out complete overhauls of these processes and more in the coming months all with the same goal: to elevate your Unum experience so you can spend less time on benefits, and more time on your employees.
We want your feedback!
You'll soon have access to new online tools built to improve your experience with Unum, but we're interested to know how you feel right now. How about taking a quick survey to share your thoughts? Click the button below to get started.