Partnering with Unum
Ready to take the first step toward a partnership with Unum? We make the appointment and contracting experience quick and easy with our onboarding service, available 24/7.
Before beginning the onboarding process, please have the following information available:
- Business name (how you want to be contracted)
- Tax ID number or Social Security number
- Tax ID number compensation will be paid to (if different)
- Email address
- Telephone and fax numbers
- Mailing address
- Bank routing and account numbers
- Your license information if you have:
- a license in North Carolina, Pennsylvania or Utah
- an application for insurance ready to submit
As a representative of Unum, we expect our Sales Partners to act in accordance with the highest standards of personal and professional integrity. To learn more about what it means to be a Unum Sales Partner, please take a moment to review our Market Conduct Compliance Manual.
Please also review any state legislative updates that are relevant to you.