Between the demands of personal and professional life, the daily grind and the occasional crisis, sometimes life can be overwhelming and the questions can seem endless...
- Where can I find a new child care provider?
- Our divorce is upsetting the kids. What do I do?
- How do I get my credit card debt under control?
- My son has a substance abuse problem. Where can we get help?
- How can I communicate more effectively at work?
- My mother needs nursing home care. What do I do?
Fortunately, Unum's work-life balance employee assistance program has answers. With a comprehensive website and direct toll-free access to master's-level professionals, confidential[*]
support is available around the clock.
This service is provided through Unum as part of your employer's benefit plan.
Work-life balance employee assistance program services are provided by Ceridian Corporation. These services are available with selected Unum insurance offerings. Exclusions, limitations and prior notice requirements may apply, and service features, terms and eligibility criteria are subject to change. The services are not valid after termination of coverage and may be withdrawn at any time. Please contact your Unum representative for full details.
Unum is the marketing brand of Unum Group's insuring subsidiaries.