• How do I enroll in Unum benefits?

    There are many ways to enroll for benefits: during a meeting at work, over the phone, with an enrollment kit or online. See your HR representative to learn about your company’s next enrollment.

  • When filing a claim, what information will I need?

    Generally, you will need the following information:

    • Personal contact information
    • Work schedule (ex: Mon-Fri 40 hours a week)
    • Reason for leave
    • Last day worked
    • First day missed of work
    • Condition
    • Contact information for the treating physician, including telephone and fax numbers.
    • If surgery is needed, type and date of surgery
  • What is FMLA?

    "FMLA" refers to the Family and Medical Leave Act, which is a federal law that guarantees certain employees up to 12 work-weeks of unpaid leave each year with no threat of job loss. FMLA also requires that employers covered by the law maintain the health benefits for eligible workers just as if they were working. Learn more here

  • What is hospital indemnity insurance?

    Hospital indemnity insurance pays benefits to help cover the cost of hospital stays and certain related procedures and treatments.