Who Can I Contact for Help?
Customer Reporting Services (CRS) is the Unum department that is responsible for managing the CR&A website, reports, and services. We are here to serve Unum group employer reporting needs.
Contact CRS if:
- You would like help interpreting or analyzing data.
- You would be interested in a demonstration of Enhanced Services.
- You would like to incorporate additional data and need a custom report.
- You have an idea for a future newsletter.
Options and Choices, Inc. (OCI) is the vendor that CRS uses to develop the reports. As an Application Service Provider, OCI provides reports directly to Unum customers via the Internet. They also help CR&A customers with technical problems or questions: CR&A Support Services at 800-678-6614 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical questions may include:
- Site connections (determination if browser or web-server related)
- Digital ID certificate-related questions (requests or installations)
- Logon/password difficulties
- Application problems (e.g., difficulty running reports, error messages)
For all other questions relating to your Unum policy, please refer to the contact information on the Unum website or call the Unum Customer Contact Center at 800-421-0344 to be directed to the correct Unum representative.