The Benefits of Unum
As one of the world's leading employee benefit providers, Unum helps protect 25 million people through a broad portfolio of benefit products and solutions and our 10,000 dedicated professionals. We can help support your business through our relationships and benefits expertise.
Why partner with Unum?
Here are three good reasons:
- We can help you build your business. As a market leader in disability and critical illness supplemental benefits, Unum has created products and services that can help you present the best solution to your clients. Let us share our experience and expertise.
- We are forward-thinking. We not only bring 160 years of experience to the table, but we also look down the road and around the corner to meet the needs of your clients in a rapidly changing economy. That's why we are the provider of choice for more than 100,000 small and mid-size businesses nationwide as well as more than 40% of the Fortune 500.
- Satisfaction is our goal. Our strong service focus results in high ratings from employees who have filed claims as well as benefits managers who consistently rate us as highly responsive and easy to work with. Let us prove it.
How to partner with Unum
Partnering with Unum to become contracted and appointed has never been easier.
Already a Unum partner?
to change your existing relationship with Unum.
You can also add state appointments800-633-7491
Broker services and website — Why login?
We offer quick access to educational and marketing materials about our portfolio of products and services as well as educational materials to share with employers on our secure website.
Helpful policy and commission information is also only a click away.
- Marketing materials...
Committed to customers:
An independent survey of more than 1,500 Unum customers nationwide showed:
- 98 percent of our customers are likely to recommend Unum
- 94 percent give positive marks to our claims process
- 94 percent give positive marks to our customer service
Committed to service:
Claimants also express high levels of satisfaction with Unum::
- 92 percent of short term disability claimants are satisfied with overall claims handling (compares with industry average of 85% satisfaction)
- 89 percent of long-term disability claimants are satisfied with overall claims handling
Our people make the difference:
"Unum has been named one of the best places to work in its home states of Maine, South Carolina and Tennessee.." Partner with a company of people who have pride and commitment to their work as a benefits provider that helps people when they need it most.