Complete support for you and your Hispanic workforce
Unum can help you meet your Hispanic workforce’s diverse requirements with Spanish-language support throughout the entire benefits process.
Our bilingual service representatives are available to assist you and your employees every step of the way, from understanding benefits choices to navigating the claims process.
Tailored Spanish-language services to reach your Hispanic employees
We go way beyond simply translating English product materials into Spanish. We design all our services to make sense to Hispanic employees, whatever their country of origin.
|For your workforce
- Education and enrollment materials written from scratch in Spanish
- Bilingual benefit advisors who not only speak the language, but understand the culture
- Dedicated bilingual claims specialists
- Documentation assistance in Spanish
- Answers to billing questions in Spanish
- Bilingual management, sales, enrollment and customer service teams
- Consultative plan design and customized account service plans
- Benefit communication and enrollment strategy
- Local account set-up and implementation
- Spanish-language support for leave management and employee assistance programs
The result: benefits Hispanic employees understand, value—and use
When your workforce takes advantage of the financial protection products you offer, you both get extra peace of mind. In today's challenging economy, that's something everyone can appreciate.
For more information, please read this valuable flyer describing Unum’s Hispanic-market capabilities. A Spanish-language description of our services is available here.
Learn how you can provide the benefits assistance your Hispanic workforce needs. Contact your Unum representative »