- We encourage you to submit your employees' information through our iServices website.
- You can submit your employee deduction back-up file or a change in employee status by attaching your document to our data transfer site.
- When attaching any document to the iServices website clearly identify if it is a premium payment file for a specific month; a termination listing for your employees or a request to change the status of a policy, etc.
- Your employee deduction back-up file should include the following information:
- Employee name; social security or employee identification number
- Amount of the deduction taken from your employee's paycheck
- Comments and/or employee status
- Employee's last deduction date
Your total premium payment check amount and your employee deduction back up file must match exactly. This will allow Unum to process your payments in a timely fashion, with fewer questions back to your Human Resources department.
View a sample deduction payment file