Human resources handbooks
We have put together some informative handbooks to assist employers with understanding complex regulations and developing employee relations at work.
- Family and medical leave act: Details company responsibilities, employee requirements, and steps we've taken to make products FMLA-friendly.
- Americans with disabilities act: Helps you understand and comply with ADA requirements to enable your business to include people of all abilities.
- Employee retirement income security act: Explains reporting and disclosure requirements under ERISA, including sample documents and glossary.
- Mergers & acquisition: Provides insight on the impact of employee morale and the resulting claim activity.
- Privacy: Highlights the various issues connected to privacy in the workplace and the government agencies who can provide additional information on specific privacy laws and regulations (Insurance Information and Privacy Protection Act, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and the HIPAA Privacy Rule).