Expectations of applicants
What is expected of intern applicants?
- Intern must be enrolled in an accredited 4 year college degree program
- Prefer satisfactory completion of 2 years of college course work
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel software applications
- Strong ability to work independently and be self directed on project work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Required GPA of 3.3 in major or overall GPA of 3.3
- Must be in good academic standing with university / college.
- Intern must be available to work approximately 40 hours per week during regular business hours Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.