Collaboration powers the strongest teams.
Unum helps brokers and employers provide the benefits people need – benefits that strengthen businesses and help protect individuals and families. It takes a strong team to make that happen. You can play a vital part in serving our customers and driving our success.
As a Unum marketing consultant, you will:
- Provide crucial support for enrollment and marketing activities
- Coordinate the work of benefit counselors and other activities
- Drive sales support and market development, including presentation preparation and competitor analysis
- Collaborate on quotes, identify cross-selling opportunities and manage customer expansion programs
Across the country, our people are the reason Unum continues to grow stronger.
We’re looking for people who are:
- Strategic thinkers with strong communication skills
- Focused on building and maintaining strong relationships
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and priorities
Think a marketing consultant career is the right fit for you?
Search and apply for a field opportunity »
Want to explore other career opportunities?
Unum provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status, gender, sexual orientation, or gender identity and expression.