Build the relationships that drive our business.
Strong relationships are the heart of our business. Brokers and employers count on Unum to provide employee benefits people need – benefits that strengthen businesses and help protect individuals and their families. That means they count on us to understand their needs and answer their questions. You can help make sure they get that support.
As a Unum client manager, you will:
- Be the face of Unum to the brokers, enrollment firms and customers who rely on our benefits expertise
- Develop and maintain the crucial connection between the field, the home office and our customers
- Draw on deep knowledge of our business to craft solutions, identify opportunities for growth and educate our partners on Unum’s products and services
- Execute strategies to gain new customers and expand our relationships with existing customers
Across the country, our people are the reason Unum continues to grow stronger.
We’re looking for people who are:
- Strategic thinkers with strong communication skills
- Focused on building and maintaining strong relationships
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and priorities
- At ease with technology, presentations and travel
Think a client manager career is the right fit for you?
Search and apply for a field opportunity »
Want to explore other career opportunities?
Unum provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status, gender, sexual orientation, or gender identity and expression.